Saturday, April 18, 2009

Narrative Reflection

REFLECTION ON NARRITIVE:

For my narrative I choose to write about the word aint. I wrote about that word and how it bothers me to have it once be something I was scolded at for using and now see in new edition dictionaries. I wrote about how I could not fathom the idea when I noticed it. It intrigued me to know that something once so bad is something not bad any longer. Perhaps it is just I, however till this day I am baffled still. Furthermore, I thought it would be a good topic for some of my classmates to relate to. I’m not sure if anyone has even noticed it but I felt it was interesting to write about. To continue on, I thought it was a good assignment overall. It was one that made you think about the different little aspects of writing. The different little aspects that I think we as students, and even people overlook. Sometimes when things are so small we really don’t realize just how big they are or can become. That is definitely an oxymoron yet true. With this assignment it helped me to see just what it is about writing and words that bothers me. It was a little difficult at first because I wasn’t really sure what I wanted to write about. Once I got my ideas flowing it became a lot easier and smoother. All in all the assignment was one I had never done before, but I enjoyed it greatly. Nice first time experience I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment