Monday, June 8, 2009
Reflection on Contract
Doing the contract assignment like many others was very interesting. It was different and like the parody and annotated bibliography assignment. Because we had the choice of choosing what we wanted to that made it so much more of a fun and interesting assignment. For my contract I decided to do one for babysitting since that was an area which I have had allot of experience in. that made it familiar territory for me and allot easier to write. There definitely was a comfort zone for me while doing this. It wasn’t as bad as I somewhat imagined in the beginning. It took me about a good hour to really write it, look over it and publish what I think was a cool contract. The process of doing this wasn’t too bad. Not too much thinking as far critically at least. There really weren’t negatives in my opinion. We got to choose our own topic, got plenty of time to do it and even better did not have to submit a hard copy of the assignment. No negatives whatsoever. If there was anything I could change I think I would change the fact that we got to choose our own topic. It probably would have made me think even more had I been told what to write. That would probably be the only thing I would change. Other than that everything else was fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment