This quarter was amazing. Man where do I start? There were so many different and weird assignments that I completed. Things that I have never even done before I did in this class. It was not bad though because they definitely caused for my creatve side to come out. It caused me to thnk in a way in which I have never. From the how to guide to the syllabus to the contract, I loved it. The assignment that I loved the most was creating my own “the way I see it.” I really got to go deep in thought and write about something relevant in my opinion. It took some serious time because I wanted to make sure that whatever I write about people could relate to. I wanted something that I knew people could take a lesson or wisdom from. I chose happiness and as a matter of fact for my self publishing I even decided to submit my "the way I see it" to the actual Starbucks company and submitted it online. After numerous thoughts of different ideas to submit for my final self publishing I decided that that would be the best idea. It took no time at all to put it on there and in fact this is the website used in order to do so http://www.starbucks.com/retail/thewayiseeit_comments.asp. I submitted an entry based on happiness. The assignment I didn’t like too much this quarter was this assignment of doing an annotated bibliography. That was something that I had never done before and doing that was confusing. It took some serious time and seemed to be never ending. When I was done with that assignment I was so happy. That assignment caused the most stress I would have to say. Other than that all was well with the other assignments. When we had to get together for group projects I enjoyed the time spent doing getting to know my classmates within the assignment. In conclusion this quarter was awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment