Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Reflection on parody&Recast
Doing the recast and Parody I would have to say was one of the most creative assignments I believe we've had thus far. It truly allowed me to use my creativeness when critiquing t he assigned poem. The way it made me think also I would have to say was a plus. This process of analyzing, choosing and adding our own taste was awesome. The part I didn’t like I would have to say would have to have been when we had to choose poems. That part was hard because there were so many poems that held my interest. there were so many that I knew I wanted to imitate but since I only cold choose one, I made it difficult to choose. Because I wanted to make sure I picked one that I really could do allot with. Aside from that, the actual imitating part was my favorite. It was cool having to put my own spin on the assignment. Doing the recast was even better because it was then that we didn’t have to keep the same structure. Like a few of the other assignments this was my first time ever doing something of this kind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment